The Promenades King are located on the north side of King Street West between Lomas and Farwell Streets.
- The Promenades King overlook King Street West and propose a diverse commercial offering.
- 4 accesses on 2 streets (King West and Lomas Streets) with traffic lights facilitating direct access to the site from both the East and the West.
- Large free parking of more than 900 places.
- Major renovations have been made in recent years in addition to a new building.
- The original part of Les Promenades King has an area of approximately 110 000 square feet in addition to approximately 100 000 square feet of office and commercial spaces in the new building.
- Nearly 40 boutiques, shop services and professional offices.
- Several interesting rental opportunities.
- On the boardwalk:
- Direct access to shops on the covered promenade.
- Indoor mall:
- Accessible by two entrances.
- Ideal premises for shops or offices.
- 2nd floor:
- Spaces arranged for offices.
- This section located on the shopping center west side has a beautiful brightness.
- New building:
- Ideal premises for professional offices and retail on the ground floor.
- Elevators and green terrace on the roof overlooking the Magog River and the Bellevue and Orford mountains for employees.
- Access to a private training room on the ground floor of the building (free weights, cardio machines and room for private group lessons available on reservation) for office tenants. Changing rooms and showers on site.
- Energy savings with geothermal heating and cooling system.
Shopping Center Description
- 2017-2018: major renovation works
- 2020-2021: new construction of 4 floors