- The King Radisson Campus is located on the north side of King Street West between the Jacques O'Bready (410) highway and Radisson Street.
- This area, revitalized in recent years, confirms the major appeal of this part of King Street West.
- Exceptional accessibility from all directions thanks to its proximity to highway 410.
- The complex contains six buildings of about 119,000 square feet of office space and 15,000 of commercial space.
- A traffic light is located at the corner of King Street West and Radisson Street, which facilitates access from either east or west
- Located near several restaurants, grocery stores, pubs/restaurant-bars, banks, pharmacies, gas stations and several other businesses.
- Interior and exterior parking spaces available for tenants.
- Located on the north side of King Street West between Radisson Street and the Jacques-O’Bready highway (410).
- 67,553 sq. ft.
- Interior Height: 10 feet
- Floor Type: Concrete
- Structure Type: Steel
- Interior Finishing: Dry wall
- Exterior Finish: Brick, curtain wall and prepainted enamelled steel
- Amperage Available: 800 ampers
- Available Voltage: 347/600 volts
- Access is easy, either by King St. West where the entrance leads directly to the underground parking lots and by Radissson and La Vérendrye streets where access can be found for exterior parking.
- 176 interior parking spaces and 148 exterior
- 3 floors and elevators
- CIMA +