Take a virtual tour of our retirement home
View on Google map
- The property is located in the quadrant formed by the boulevards Portland and Lionel-Groulx as well as des Érables and du Manoir Streets in Jacques Cartier district.
- Les Résidences du Carrefour are within walking distance from the Carrefour de l’Estrie, the regional shopping centre housing more than 200 boutiques and services (pharmacy, grocery store, hair dresser, restaurants).
- In addition, to the following services: CIBC Bank, Caisse du Nord de Sherbrooke, SAQ branch, etc.
- The collection of services and conveniences make this particular area well known for its clientele of autonomous retired people.
- Unit sizes: 2½, 3½ , 4½, 5½ or 6½
- Heat and hot water may be included
- Refinished floors: no rugs (ceramic or fibre or vinyl floor coverings);
- Cable included in every apartment
- Well-lit and well-divided rooms
- Outlets /network cable (cable, Internet and telephone) in every apartment
- Space for washer and dryer in every apartment except the 2½
- Space for dishwasher in every apartment except the 2½
- Private balcony in every apartment
- Activity rooms: chapel, community room, pool room, cinema and WiFi room, computer and library room, painting, knitting and puzzles room
- Exercise room and restroom
- Kinesiology and massotherapy rooms
- Entertainment service and organized outings
- Hair salon and convenience store
- Common room with four sofas and a table on each floor near the elevators
- Playgrounds and walk outside (swings, "pétanque", shuffleboard...)
- Security doors and a camera surveillance system
- Foundation, floor slab, building structure, floor structure, interior finishing in concrete
- Laundry room in every building
- 2 elevators per building
- Interior and exterior parking
- Parking with electrical outlets (possibility to add a second parking lot with a small supplement);
- Near the St. Charles Garnier church.
- Shuttle service to Provigo, Cité du Parc.
- Nearby bus services offering several routes.
This is a residential complex for autonomous retired people that includes 2 seven-storey buildings with 270 apartments that were joined to two other one-storey buildings that have a restaurant, a dining room and an indoor swimming pool.
- Foundation: Concrete
- Floor slab: Concrete
- Building Structure: Steel and concrete blocks
- Exterior walls: Brick
- Floor structure: Concrete
- Floor finishing: Rugs, ceramic, various floor coverings
- Interior finishing: Drywall and concrete blocks
- Ceilings: Eight-foot
- Leasing agent: Pierrette Provencher at 819-432-4014
- 2775, du Manoir Street, Sherbrooke, Quebec, J1L 2E5
- 2835, du Manoir Street, Sherbrooke, Quebec, J1L 2E6
- For more information, go to Les Résidences du Carrefour’s Web site