The Complexe de la santé is located at the intersection of Highway 410 and King Street West, adjacent to Costco.
- It is an exceptional location with more than 70,000 vehicles per day at the intersection of King Street West and Highway 410.
- Its health vocation makes it a reference site in Sherbrooke. Several services are grouped under one roof: medical clinic, health supermarket, pharmacy, clinical research, spinning studio and hot yoga, radiology, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, injection clinic, orthotist, audiologist and many others.
- The Complexe de la santé has approximately 136,000 square feet of office and commercial spaces.
- Easy access from all directions with the traffic light.
- Approximately 600 outdoor parking spaces for guests and 175 indoor spaces for employees.
- 4 floors, elevators and green roof terrace for employees.
- Economic use of energy with a geothermic heating and air conditioning system.
- Building for health purpose grouping different affiliated services.