Take a virtual tour of our complex
- The Cité du Parc is located in the quadrant formed to the north by King Street West, to the south by Wigget Street, to the east by the Jacques-Cartier Boulevard South and higher up by Rioux Street in the Jacques Cartier ward.
- Located at the heart of Sherbrooke's business center and close to several restaurants, grocery stores, pubs/restaurant bars, banks, pharmacies, a municipal park, bike path, yoga studio, medical clinic, gas station and several other businesses.
- This is an exceptional site in terms of location since it passes 55,000 vehicles per day at the intersection of King Street West and Jacques-Cartier Boulevard.
- The complex houses 3 buildings with about 265,000 square feet of commercial and office space and and a 45,000 sq.ft. Provigo Le Marché supermarket.
- 610 interior parking spaces for employees and 450 exterior for customers.
- Economic use of energy with a geothermic heating and air conditioning system or 1800-1836 King Street West and 75-107 Jacques-Cartier Boul. South.
- Elevators and a rooftop terrace on the three buildings for employees.