Cité du Parc
Take a virtual tour of our complex
- The Cité du Parc is located in the quadrant formed to the north by King Street West, to the south by Wigget Street, to the east by the Jacques-Cartier Boulevard South and higher up by Rioux Street in the Jacques Cartier ward.
- Located at the heart of Sherbrooke's business center and close to several restaurants, grocery stores, pubs/restaurant bars, banks, pharmacies, a municipal park, bike path, yoga studio, medical clinic, gas station and several other businesses.
- This is an exceptional site in terms of location since it passes 55,000 vehicles per day at the intersection of King Street West and Jacques-Cartier Boulevard.
- The complex houses 3 buildings with about 265,000 square feet of commercial and office space and and a 45,000 sq.ft. Provigo Le Marché supermarket.
- 610 interior parking spaces for employees and 450 exterior for customers.
- Economic use of energy with a geothermic heating and air conditioning system.
- Elevators and a rooftop terrace on the three buildings for employees.
- 2012 - 2013
Take a virtual tour of our building
Voir sur une carte Google
- Located on the west side of Jacques-Cartier Boulevard South at the corner of Wigget Street.
- 106,595 sq. ft.
- Interior Height: 10 to 15 feet
- Floor Type: Poured concrete
- Structure: Steel
- Interior Finish: Drywall (gypsum)
- Exterior Finish: Masonry: Brick and curtain wall
- Amperage Available: 800 ampers
- Available Voltage: 600/347 volt 3 phases
- 610 interior parking spaces for employees and 450 exterior for clients
- More than 55,000 cars use the intersection of King St. West and Jacques-Cartier Boulevard every day.
- Economic use of energy with a geothermic heating and air conditioning system
- 5 storey building, elevators and a rooftop terrace for employees
- Lavery Lawyers
- National Bank
- RBC Dominion Securities
- Immex Société Immobilière
1 space(s) found
- Located on the fifth floor
- Available space ready to be developed
- See file 75-107 Jacques-Cartier Boulevard South for more details on spaces for lease