The King Radisson Campus is located on the north side of King Street West between the Jacques O'Bready (410) highway and Radisson Street.
- This sector will be largely improved within the next 12 to 24 months and will confirm the major attraction of this part of King St. West.
- A new complex of 2 buildings with office and commercial space will be built on the current site of the hotel Le Baron (see Complexe Le Baron - project in development).
- The Hôtel Gouverneur is currently under construction and will be completed during 2015.
- The complex contains six buildings of about 119,000 square feet of office space and 15,000 of commercial space.
- A traffic light is located at the corner of King Street West and Radisson Street, which facilitates access from either east or west
- Located near several restaurants, grocery stores, pubs/restaurant-bars, banks, pharmacies, gas stations and several other businesses.
- Interior and exterior parking spaces available for tenants.
- Located on the west side of Radisson Street between King Street West and La Vérendrye Street and near highway 410.
- 6,728 sq. ft.
- Interior Height: 8,6 feet
- Floor Type: Concrete
- Structure Type: Wood
- Interior Finish: Dry Wall
- Exterior Finish: Brick and enamelled steel
- Amperage Available: 200 ampers
- 2 floors
- Fond de solidarité FTQ
- Geva Solution
1 space(s) found
- Decked for offices
- Available January 1st, 2019
- See file plan 35 Radisson Street_space 201 for more details on space to lease