- The King Radisson Campus is located on the north side of King Street West between the Jacques O'Bready (410) highway and Radisson Street.
- This area, revitalized in recent years, confirms the major appeal of this part of King Street West.
- Exceptional accessibility from all directions thanks to its proximity to highway 410.
- The complex contains six buildings of about 119,000 square feet of office space and 15,000 of commercial space.
- A traffic light is located at the corner of King Street West and Radisson Street, which facilitates access from either east or west
- Located near several restaurants, grocery stores, pubs/restaurant-bars, banks, pharmacies, gas stations and several other businesses.
- Interior and exterior parking spaces available for tenants.
- Located on the north side of King Street West between Radisson Street and the Jacques-O’Bready highway (410).
- 21,285 sq. ft.
- Interior Height: 9 feet
- Floor Type: Concrete
- Structure: Steel
- Interior Finish: Dry Wall
- Exterior Finish: Brick and Steel
- Amperage Available: 600 ampers
- Around 80 parking spaces
- 2 floors
- Bureau de la Publicité des Droits
- Groupe de Vimy
- Financial Horizons
1 space(s) found
- Decked for offices
- See file plan 3425 King Street West_space 140 for more details on space for lease