- The King Radisson Campus is located on the north side of King Street West between the Jacques O'Bready (410) highway and Radisson Street.
- This sector will be largely improved within the next 12 to 24 months and will confirm the major attraction of this part of King St. West.
- A new complex of 2 buildings with office and commercial space will be built on the current site of the hotel Le Baron (see Complexe Le Baron - project in development).
- The Hôtel Gouverneur is currently under construction and will be completed during 2015.
- The complex contains six buildings of about 119,000 square feet of office space and 15,000 of commercial space.
- A traffic light is located at the corner of King Street West and Radisson Street, which facilitates access from either east or west
- Located near several restaurants, grocery stores, pubs/restaurant-bars, banks, pharmacies, gas stations and several other businesses.
- Interior and exterior parking spaces available for tenants.
- Located on the north side of King Street West between Radisson Street and the Jacques-O’Bready highway (410).
- 21,285 sq. ft.
- Interior Height: 9 feet
- Floor Type: Concrete
- Structure: Steel
- Interior Finish: Dry Wall
- Exterior Finish: Brick and Steel
- Amperage Available: 600 ampers
- Around 80 parking spaces
- 2 floors
- Freedom 55
- Bureau de la Publicité des Droits
1 space(s) found
- Decked for offices with conference room and kitchen
- See file plan 3325 King Street West_spaces 230 for more details on space to lease