- The King Radisson Campus is located on the north side of King Street West between the Jacques O'Bready (410) highway and Radisson Street.
- This area, revitalized in recent years, confirms the major appeal of this part of King Street West.
- Exceptional accessibility from all directions thanks to its proximity to highway 410.
- The complex contains six buildings of about 119,000 square feet of office space and 15,000 of commercial space.
- A traffic light is located at the corner of King Street West and Radisson Street, which facilitates access from either east or west
- Located near several restaurants, grocery stores, pubs/restaurant-bars, banks, pharmacies, gas stations and several other businesses.
- Interior and exterior parking spaces available for tenants.
- Located on the north side of King Street West, at the corner of Radisson Street, and near the Jacques O'Bready highway (410).
- There is a traffic light that facilitates access from east or west.
- 11,661 sq. ft.
- Interior Height: 10 to 24 feet
- Floor Type: Concrete
- Structure: Concrete block and steel
- Interior Finish:
- Interior Walls: drywall (gypsum)
- Partitions: Metal
- Exterior Finish: Acrylic and enamel steel
- Amperage Available: 400 ampers
- Available Voltage: 600 volts with a transformer of 75 kVa
- 11,645 pi² on the ground floor
- 3,797 pi² on the mezzanine
- Two double entries on King Street West and Radisson
- Two parking lots containing 70 spaces
- Available space ready to be developed