Take a virtual tour of our complex
View on Google map
- The Cité du Parc is located in the quadrant formed to the north by King Street West, to the south by Wigget Street, to the east by the Jacques-Cartier Boulevard South and higher up by Rioux Street in the Jacques Cartier ward.
- Located at the heart of Sherbrooke's business center and close to several restaurants, grocery stores, pubs/restaurant bars, banks, pharmacies, a municipal park, bike path, yoga studio, medical clinic, gas station and several other businesses.
- This is an exceptional site in terms of location since it passes 55,000 vehicles per day at the intersection of King Street West and Jacques-Cartier Boulevard.
- The complex houses 3 buildings with about 265,000 square feet of commercial and office space and and a 45,000 sq.ft. Provigo Le Marché supermarket.
- 610 interior parking spaces for employees and 450 exterior for customers.
- Economic use of energy with a geothermic heating and air conditioning system.
- Elevators and a rooftop terrace on the three buildings for employees.
- 2012 - 2013
Take a virtual tour of our building
View on Google map
- Located on the south side of King St. West at the corner of Jacques-Cartier Boulevard South.
- 68,924 sq. ft.
- Interior Height: 10 to 15 feet
- Floor Type: Poured concrete
- Structure: Steel
- Interior Finish: Drywall (gypsum)
- Exterior Finish: Masonry: Brick and curtain wall
- Amperage Available: 800 ampers
- Available Voltage: 600/347 volt 3 phases
- 610 interior parking spaces and 450 exterior
- More than 55,000 cars use the intersection of King Street West and Jacques-Cartier Boulevard every day
- Economic use of energy with a geothermic heating and air conditioning system
- 3 storey building, elevator and a rooftop terrace for employees
- Banque Nationale
- SAE Banque Nationale
- Financière Banque National
- Guertin société d'avocats
- La Capitale Assurance
- Banque de Dévelopement du Canada
- Mia Pasta
- Chocolats Favoris